EXPERIENCING SUCCESSFUL STRATEGY EXECUTION
Consulenza e formazione manageriale attraverso la simulazione della gestione di impresa sono i punti chiave su cui puntiamo.
The Business Game Srl, spin-off dell’Università degli Studi di Udine, è una start-up nata nel 2008 dalla volontà di alcuni imprenditori appassionati di Business Simulation.
Grazie al know-how e alle elevate competenze maturate negli anni, siamo oggi in grado di offrire un’ampia gamma di soluzioni mirate. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di fornire al cliente un’esperienza il più reale e indimenticabile possibile, tramite la quale possa arricchire la sua conoscenza e le sue capacità.
La nostra Mission
- A key issues for all companies and organizations worldwide in the current knowledge economy is strategy execution.
- Strategy execution is closely connected to the spreading of knowledge, ideas and experience across all employees in the fastest and most accurate way.
- In this area «The Business Game» makes knowledge and experience stick in the brain and in the heart of employees.
- Companies perform training for the need of executing a strategy that delivers business results and this is why we get paid.
La nostra Vision
- «The Business Game» is a worldwide recognized brand that is helping private and public organization in delivering unforgettable learning experiences that boost the results of the people and organizations.
- Our learning solutions are sold online, are easy to buy, have online and offline materials that allows trainers and trainees to be autonomous in their education and learning experience and they can be used on any device.
- We contribute to the advancement of the Serious Game industry and this makes a reference company that has established commercial relationship in all countries with private and public firms and institutions, high schools and universities. We are recognized in all regional and global professional and academic conferences.
- We have partnerships with Non profit organizations that are helping growth skills and economic knowledge in developing countries which are funded by EU and other public institutions worldwide.